Chapter Thirty Three

I shifted around in my sleep not being able to find a comfortable spot. The sound of dripping filled my ears. Not loud enough to wake anyone but loud enough that it stopped me from going to sleep.

I felt a wet spot on my cheek so I opened my eyes wanting to know what it was. And god I wish I didn't.

There was a nomu right above me. Silvia dripping out from its mouth hitting me in the face.

It then put a foot over my face to stop me for speaking and I couldn't breathe. I could see the others outside the alleyway talking to pro hero's but I couldn't do anything. I slowly felt myself slipping out of consciousness while my eyes rolled back. Before I knew it I was out cold. Unable to do anything.

I woke up in a cold dark room. There was blood everywhere. I look around the room there was only a metal door.
Why the hell does this look so much like something else. Wait a minute.

Holy shit the legend has kidnapped me again. How the hell I thought midoriya had killed them?

The metal door slowly opened revealing none other then handyman, tomura.

"Well well well, if it isn't that brats little play toy. So nice to see you again," he Spoke whiles slowly walking towards me.

"How are you still alive. You were stabbed in the throat."

"well, we have people just like you have people to help you. How the hell do you think mina is alive."

"what do you mean." I glare at him.

"well for a start. She was always dead. He did kill her but then knew someone who could bring back the dead. So he brought her back just like he did with us." no way.

"and why would he bring you back?"

"to make a deal, of course, you see we both work under the master so now he's also in the league. But that doesn't mean I forgive him for nearly killing me and everyone else. He's still a brat. Anyway I have his little toy now and he can't do anything about it." he said while taking one more step towards me. He was about 5 metres away from me now.

" we will see about that. He might not be able to do anything but I can." the whole time we were talking I have grown some vines out of the floor. It took some time because it is concrete but I got there.

I then quickly wrap it around his legs arms and neck. Holding him in the air.

" well, that's good. I think you will work perfectly," he said while smiling behind his mask.

"let him down y/n" wait is that who I think it is. I turn around and see midoriya. "what he said Is true. I'm sorry about this but it was the only way."

"the only way for what! You became a villain. I don't even know what else to say." I turn away while letting tomura down. He walked over to midoriya and they started talking. Tomura was scratching at his neck while glaring at me. Honestly, I don't care any more. I don't even know what is going on anymore.

I jump when a hand is suddenly placed on my Shoulder from behind. I look around at the person and see it is toga.

"oh wow yay! Another girl! We are going to be such good friends!" she says while bouncing up and down with a wide smile on her face. "can I cut you! I want to see your blood!" I cringe while trying to back away. I bump into a person behind me.

"no one touches her. She's mine." izuku. I turn to face him and when he saw that he gave one of his great smiles and I instantly felt safe. Even though I'm in a cold dark place with villain around me including midoriya I still feel safe with him. After everything, he has done. The people he has killed everything! I still love him and I don't know why.

I suddenly hug him which surprises him but he hugs back.

"well, what a touching moment that is. We still have things to talk about so take that shit rag to your room then come to the bar." tomura said while walking to the door opening it and walking out.

"shall we," izu said and the guided me out of the cold room.

Here we go.