Chapter Seven

I decided I was going to sit with bakugou at lunch. I know I'm pretty much signing my life away but we have a truce so I think I'll be OK.

I grab my lunch pack midoriya made for me out of my bag and walk over to bakugou's table.

I see that Kirishima, Sero and Denki are over there as well. I take a seat next to the devil himself.

He gives me a funny look but doesn't say anything about it.

"hey, guys. I don't think we have talked before but my name is y/n!"

"yeah they know and you know who they are you're in the same class. Now shut up before I send you across the room!" bakugou obviously doesn't want me here.

"OK well, I'll just um you know," I say as I try to get up.

Bakugou grabs my hand and pulls me back down.

"I never told you to go away I told you to shut up." he looks piss so ill just do as he says.

He calms back down when he sees that I got comfortable and open my lunch. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw Kirishima wiggle his eyebrows up and down at bakugou but when I look at him he wasn't.

I pick up my chopsticks and start eating. Midoriya. Made me some rice and put it in the shape of a heart in the centre with a variety of things around it.

"Hey y/n what exactly is your quirk?" I turn my head and look at bakugou looking at me.

"huh?"

"well, it's quickly obvious that you are like that half and half bastard and control or use more like multiple quirks."

"oh yeah, I was wondering the same thing!" Kirishima suddenly piped up.

Everyone at the table was looking at me waiting for me to answer.

"well um, it's called element manipulation. It is similar to todos but different. When my dad was three he got his quirk and his body lit up went out. When he cried it flooded the house and his sobs trembled the ground. They were the elements of fire, air, water and earth.

It was passed down to me when I turned 8. I was a late bloomer and I can tell you right now having all though elements run throughout my body all of a sudden hurt like a bitch."

I finished explaining my story and noticed that the whole class was there listening in. I hadn't notice till now because I was so focused.

"oh wow that's so cool," I heard someone say. I just wanted to disappear. I hated being in the spotlight like this.

"Fuck off before I kill you all!" I heard bakugou yell at everyone. He was standing on top of the table with explosions Coming out of his hands.

Everyone then turns away and walking.

"thank you,"

"don't mention it." he then sat back down and we all began to eat again.
I think I'm starting to see a different side to this aggressive attitude he is always putting on.

_Time skip_

I was at work. It is 11.30 at night. Getting close to closing time.

When it finally came time for me to close up I lock the station and walk home listening to music.

It was around 12:45 when I got home but it's the weekend tomorrow so I decided to turn on the news.

They are talking about some random things when I see a familiar face.

"the murder of mina ashido has Impacted everyone. She was a student at UA in class 1A. She will be missed by family and friends dearly.

She was found in an alleyway at around 4:15. Her death unknown and the killer is also unknown. There has been no found evidence or any hints on who it could be. We will keep you all updated."

Mina...is... Dead?
That could be true...
I feel tears streaming down my face.
I wish midoriya was here...

But he isn't.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

In the morning when I woke up I didn't want to get out of bed. Wait, bed? I open my eyes and look around. I was in my room.
I saw a note on the table.

'when I came back home last night you were already asleep so I took you to bed. I hope you had a good sleep. I hear the news and I'm always here for you. I will talk to you soon.'

I feel a tear fall down my face remembering the events from last night.

I just roll over and go back to sleep. I already miss her. I have lost too many people who mean everything to me.