Chapter Five

After I and midoriya had dinner we walked to my room and lay in my bed and I snuggled up into him. He was so warm.

I close my eyes and feel myself falling asleep. A couple of seconds later I feel izuku start to get up. I tug onto his shirt and look at him.

"Please stay," he smiles at me and lays back down. I reposition myself and drift off to sleep.

Once it hit morning my alarm went off waking me up from the best night sleep ever.

I open my eyes to see Deku laying in bed smiling at me.

"good morning sleepyhead," he said in a gentle voice.

I yarn while saying good morning back. We then climb out of bed and walk to the kitchen.

I grab two bowls while midoriya grabs the milk and cereal. We eat breakfast and grab are things. Another day at school.

We put on our shoes and walk out the door.

"so what made you want to move in with me?" as I asked this question I felt my face heat up.

"well, I was over pretty much all the time anyway so it didn't really make a difference." I could see him smile with the dust of pink on his face.

"and your mum was cool with it?"

"Yeah, she said it would be fine because I would only be down a few floors anyway." I smile and look at the ground.

"she does have a point." he looks down at me and smiles even brighter before watching where he was going.

We then walk to school in comfortable silence.

By the time we got to school and the sat down the bell rang.

By the time it was are hero training it was already the afternoon. I had grabbed my hero outfit and put it on.

I then run to the area we were meant to be at and stare at all might. A slight smile on my face as I think back to that time.

_Flashback_

I was 11 at the time and I was standing in the rain staring at the stars that shined in the sky.

I had been walking back to my apartment when I had stopped to admire the stars.

It had been a cold night.

"young girl, what are you doing out so late at night by yourself?"

I turned around to see all might standing there smiling like always.

I couldn't help but smile back.

He had then walked me home so that I wouldn't be in any danger. I admired him so much.

_End of flashback_

We started our training at Field Gamma. Today we would be racing to get to all might the fastest in a group.

(I know this training exercise is not Until later down the track but I am switching it up a bit ok.)

I was going to be up against
Izuku Midoriya, Tenya Iida, Hanta Sero, Mashirao Ojiro and, Mina Ashido. They are all so good I can't wait!

As we are waiting to start I wish everyone good luck and then the buzzer goes off.

We all have a great start. Everyone was trying there hardest.

Midoriya was out in front of everyone and was going really strong even though he wasn't using his quick he was going really good. I think he could win this. I was behind him and then Sero was behind me. There wasn't really much difference. I was using my air to give a sort of flying look.

Midoriya suddenly had a not so graceful fall and ended up face planting. Ouch.

I'm now in front and made it there before the rest.

Midoriya was the last because he had to recover from his fall. I giggle to my self before I walk over to him.

"they where some pretty cool moves out there, are you OK?" he looked up at me and smiled at the bit with a slight blush.

"yeah I'm fine thanks," he rubs the back of his head nervously.

I nod my head and we walk back to where the rest of the class was waiting.

Before I get there I stop.

"Are you alright y/n?" izuku said and he stopped and looked back at me.

"I'm so sorry for what happened at the USJ. I know that no one blames me for what happened but you should. If I was there I could have helped you guys out and then maybe you wouldn't get hurt. I'm so so sorry izuku!" I had started to cry, I don't know why I let it all out right them but he had to know.
Why couldn't I just keep it all in I'm so stupid.

I felt a pair of arms around me. It was warm. I continued to cry into his chest even though I could feel people looking at me.

"no one blames you y/n, and you shouldn't blame yourself either. If you where they maybe things would have been different but you might have been the one who was hurt and I won't be able to stand that. It's ok, it's all going to be OK I've got you," he said with passion and it really helped me.

I looked up to him and smiled.

" thank you, " we then continued to walk back to the class. It felt good to say that and I think it really helped even though I could have done it in a different manner.

I felt some people look at me with simplifying in their eyes. Mina runs up to me and gives me a hug.

"you shouldn't feel that way y/n, everyone is fine and we all know it's not your fault. Just because you couldn't have helped doesn't make that your fault. Look around not one single person here blames you so don't be so hard on yourself" I nod as she drags me away.

She takes me over to momo, ochako, Jiro, toru and tsu.

_midoriyas veiw_

Target one: mina ashido.