Chapter Two

As you arrived to work just on time.

"good afternoon jinix!" you give off a warm smile as you walk up to the counter.

"good afternoon to you too," he replied.

I walk into the staff room and put down my bag. I then walk back around to counter and we switch.

About an hour later it was now 6:27 and the rush down had gone down.

It had gone quiet and no one was around, it stayed like that most of the night.

At 11.30 pm you close up and walk home. On the way, you put your headphones on and started listening to solo by Demi Lovato.

Even tho it was quiet at work it was still stressful as you have to mop the floors and clean the toilets. Gross.

By the time you got home, you looked in the mailbox to see a letter.

You unlocked the door and walked inside. It was from UA. You put the disk into the computer.

"I AM HERE! In your computer!
It is of great pleasure to say Congratulations young y/n you passed!
I can't wait to see you in class. Goodbye for now."

The video then ended. I turned off my computer and let out a sigh of relief.

I have a quick shower before going to bed.

I can't wait to start. Class 1A here I come.

_Time skip_

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring through the apartment.

I turn over and slap my hand on it till it turned. I groaned in annoyance and roll out of bed.

I grab my uniform and go to the shower. Today is my first day at UA.

After I change I go to the kitchen and make some toast before walking to the front door. I sigh and put on my emotionless face. It's better to stay distant then end up feeling sorry for myself.

I open the door and walk out.

"hey! Wait up," called the green-haired boy.

I turn my head to look at the guy. He was giving off a warm smile. It made me feel all warm and bubbly inside. Gosh, what is this feeling?

I can't help but give a small smile back.

"my name is Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya,"

"my name is l/n, f/n l/n but call me f/n nice to meet you, and listen I'm sorry about the other day I did seem like a creep huh," I nervously scratch the back of my head giving a small smile.

Maybe I can finally make a real friend for once.

We walk to school and talk together laughing and smiling. I haven't felt this happy in a long time.

We walk up to the door of 1A

"It's So Big!" we said in unison and then chuckle. We slide the door open to see one guy yelling at an another to take his feet off the desk.

They then turn and look at us.

It's them they say. I just go back to my emotionless stare and take a seat in the second last row of the class next to the windows. Midoriya sat in front of me. (the little pervert is still in the class there are just going to be 5 seats at the back instead of 4)

I just stared out the window not saying anything.

"Hello my name is Mina!" a girl with pink skin said as she stood in front of my desk.