A familiar wolf

Two wolves walked close behind me, while the other two in front. They seemed nervous for some reason, then it hit me.

'Can they smell my vampire blood?' I ask my wolf. I'm already seen as a threat, and smelling like a vampire may seem even more suspicious.

'No they can not smell you vampire blood, all they smell is your strong alpha blood.' My wolf answered. She was pacing in my mind since I had full control over my wolf form. I knew she was nervous and angry to meet the people that she and my mother once trusted, my grandparents.

As we neared the huge building the king and queen lived in, her pacing increased and our nervousness sky rocketed. I felt a slight tug in my mind and my wolf slightly wined. I didn't questioned it as we entered but I would ask her after we left. The whole place smelt of werewolf, which was kinda giving me a headache with all the different scents.

'A pack member will give you a change of clothes that will be presentable in front of the king and queen.' The alpha male said to me before him and his comrades walked off. A girl, probably in her early twenties, walked over to me. Her light blonde hair swayed back and forth with each step. She was slim but you could notice the muscle she had. As she came closer I noticed her kind blue eyes, they seemed to smile as much as she was now.

"Hello." She greeted me with a small wave, I gave her a nod in response. "I'm the one who gets to supply you with clothes. So follow me." She began walking away towards a long hallway. People crowded this place, someone was in your sight wherever you looked. She opened a door and gestered to go in. I did as she told and then she shut the door behind me. I flinched and quikly turned around to face the door, she hadn't followed me in. Thank god. I really didn't want to talk to anyone. My main problem now was shifting back human.

'Just think of your human self anf sure enough you will become human again. It my be painful though' My wolf replied to my thoughts. I gave a slight nod even though she was only in my mind. I thought of my human form and turning back into it. Pain comsumed me once again but it was for a shorter time then my first shift. In only a few moments I was human and standing butt naked. Heat rushes to my face, I'm so glad the pack members gave me privacy. No one is alowed to see me like this besides my mate.

Quikly covering myself, I ran over to a stack of clothing that was on top of a bed. I quikly put on the under garrments and then the tank top and skinny jeans. The top was a light purple with white flakes decorating it. The skinny jeans were light blue and faded on the knees. A pair of red flip flops were at the end of the bed. I slipped them on.

There was a knock on my door right as I was brushing through my hair with my fingers, it's lenth only a few inches longer then it used to be origionaly. I open the door to a man standing taller then me by at least a foot. I knew this man. He was James, my werewolf mate.

"Silver..." His sentace seemed to drift off, surpirse and many other emotions want through his eyes. "I heard there was a a female wolf here and that I was to lead her to the king and queen, but to think it was you." His voice became greatful and happy. He pulled me into a hig and I instently tense up. I could feel him smile into my neck. This couldn't happen. My hands rested up against his musculer chest, and I pushed him away.

"I'm sorry James." I said and turned my head away from his hurt look. I was already someones mate and I no longer felt a pull towards him. He closed his eyes and let out a breath.

"I understand I can now see the mark Damon has on you." He says pointing to the rose tattoo like mark that was on the skin that was inbetween my shoulder and neck. He puts his hand back down and starts walking away. "Follow me to the king and queen, Vmapire queen Silver." James says over his shoulder and I ran after him, only walking when I was behind him. The nervousness I felt about matting the king and queen was great, but I knew I had to be brave and face this challenge with strength. This wasn't going to be the hardest thing I'm going to have to face.

------------------
Chapter end! Hope you all enjoyed! Thanks so much for readying my story! This chapter was short and boring I know, but I'm saving the more longness and excitement for the next chapter. Also I'm sorry for any misspelled words, this is unedited. There's a picture of hat her mark looks like on the side.

Read, Vote, Comment. Please?

~M