The genders and some truth to the past

Thanks for all the reads, 510+, It made me so happy and want to write the next chapter as soon as I could. And then there’s those votes… 17! That’s a lot more than I thought I would ever get. Thanks guys, you make my day in a minute by the reads and votes. Now here’s the next chapter.

Enjoy.

---------------------------_

It's been 3 months and I'm exactly 19 weeks pregnant and am very much showing. After the accident at the party Damon has been trying to find my old master, but no one has seen him since he sold me. Almost like he's disappeared from the Earth. Lately I’ve been feeling this need to be closer to Damon all the time, and there’s always something mumbling in my head. I just passed it off as me hearing things and not telling Damon about it, but it’s really scaring me.

“Silver I’m going to be leaving now the meeting, so I’ll be home late.” Damon said walking out of the bathroom in a tux’s tying is bow. I got off the bed and grabbed his tie from him, and began to tie it the best I could. “Silver you don’t have to you know, “Damon said with a small smile, all I did was shake my head.

“I am your beloved and still your slave, what good am I as both if I don’t help you get ready.” I said in a whisper finishing the bow and stepping back, “done” I whispered as I sat down on the bed. Damon came over and gave me a kiss on my forehead before waving his hand and leaving me alone in the house. Daden went to his friend’s house for gaming and the maid that worked here had a day off.

I set out a quiet sigh and lay back on the bed before placing a hand on my stomach feeling my baby kick. This gave me a soft smile and a sense of pure happiness. It was only 4 months away until she or he was born, and I couldn’t wait for that date.

‘They will be born in 2 months’ The voice said in my head.

‘What do you mean by they, and in two months I am not supposed to have them in 5 months’ I mentally said back slightly angered and worried.

‘What else could it mean, you’re having twins, two females to be exact. The part about having them quicker than most is because of what you are.’ The voice said with some amusement.

 ‘What do you mean because of what I am, I’m just a normal human with a weird voice in my head and speaking problems, I’m not close to even being a supernatural being,’ I half yell in confusion, I was glad that I was having two girls but maybe being different from what I grew up knowing wasn’t sitting well with me.

‘You’ll find out soon enough’ The voice said, and then it felt like she left my mind. That didn’t stop the worry though. My children were coming into the world in two and we haven’t even set up a room that they are going to stay in.

I felt the room, walked down the stairs and straight into the kitchen grabbing some pancake mix. I mixed the batter and then made my way to the stove and baked at least 15+, for Damon and Daden in case they are somehow still hungry after their party and meeting. I ate 3 of them before I was full and felt as if I ate another bit I would blow. Walking over to the sink with my dish I washed it placing the dirty dishes we had into the dish washer and put away the extra in the fridge. After all that done my feet were already killing me and the couch was just calling my name. Lying on the couch made me let out a relaxing sigh and closed my eyes hoping I could fall asleep, and somehow I did.

-----------------------------------

I was running in my dream with my old masters main slave Eva, who died when I was a small child. She was slender and tall, she had Raven black hair that reached past the middle of her back and brown eyes that had a slight red tinged to them. We were deep in the forest and nearing a clearing that turned out to be a large meadow. We stopped surrounded by large wolves, teeth bared and snarling, eyes asking for blood. Eva was growling at them herself and had me right behind her, I was shaking and crying.

“Dear please stay close and brave, mama’s going to keep you safe from these bastards.” Eva said her voice filled with anger and fear, her body tense. I gave her a small nod and hugged her leg stopping my tears from falling. Eva took me from her leg and turned into a stunning large balck wolf baring her sharp fangs at all the others. ‘get the hell away from my daughter you evil souls.’ I could hear in my mind as she warned the wolves to back off.

‘Like hell we will you discreasful alpha.’ One of the wolves who stood taller than the others, most likely their leader, said with a slight laugh. ‘whatever we do with that putrid child is none of your concern.’ He said with a growl, stepping forward.

Something in Eva must have snapped because she battled against ever wolf there, until she was up against the groups leader. She snarled at him and licked her showing teeth. He whimpered backing away from her, trying to find a opening on her or a way to escape alive. ‘Listen hear you mutt, go and tell the king and queen that I plan on living here happily with my mate and daughter without them in my world anymore.’ She said and with that he ran off. She turned to me and began walking towards me. She stopped mid way and with a scared look yelled ‘Run!’ and was shot in the back of the head before she could say anything else.

Right when that happened I drew a breathe scared out of my mind, seeing the person who shpt her reloading the gun and aiming at me. I turned around and ran as fast as I could home without looking back.

-----------------------------

I was shaken awake by a worried looking Damon, my eyes wet with tears. “Are you all right Silver?” He asked and I gave him a nod.

‘I’m fine it was just a memory I had of when I was little, by the way I made some pancakes for you and Daden if you guys are still hungry.’ I said in sign language.

Daden shook his head indicating that he wasn’t hungry, and picked me up carrying me up to our bedroom and placing me on the bed. “Alrighty then I’ll make sure that they get eaten before you wake up, but for now sleep. “And that I did.

--------------------------------------_

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was a bit longer than the others so far. So silver is something else and it seems her mother, Eva, was a werewolf. But the question is who and what was her father is it got everyone to hate her and her mother. And also a pic of her mother on the side.

Read, Vote, Share. Please?

Btw, Check out my other story, ‘A love so forbidden its almost pointless’ the old title of it was ‘mermaid love’. It’s not bad, I guess. But I’m hoping that I could get more reads and see what people think. Thanks!

-M