Not a problem anymore

I feel something move besides me, as I open my eyes they are met by Damon's. It been two months since we had bonded together. James left but told us that he wouldn't give up, although he looked really bad and sad. Damon had moved all my clothes into his bedroom and I've been sleeping here ever since.

"Morning darling, did you sleep well?" Damon asked placing a hand on my check. I gave him a nod and scooted closer to him, but it didn't last long because a second later I ran to the bathroom and got sick. Damon came and held my hair out of the way. When everything that had been in my stomach was emptied. "Are you catching a cold Silver?" I gave him a shrug because I felt fine now, besides being hungry. I gave a shake of my head and signed languag 'hungry', even though I was starting to speak I still prefured to sign lanuage my answers. Damon gave me his sweet smile and went back into our room putting his pants on and then through me my clothes. I quickly got dressed and then ran down to the living room.

Standing near the kitchen was a big tree with orderments. My mouth slightly hung open as i walked up to it, and I'll tell you that it made me look like a child. Damon and Daden came down at the same time, Damon went straight to the kitchen but Daden came and stood next to me staring up at the tree, "it's a Christmas tree, it's pretty isn't it?" Daden smiled at me and I nodded before my stomach growled loudly, making my blush. "Someone sounds hungry" Daden joked and brought me to the kitchen where damon was cooking strawberry pancakes.

"Breakfast is almost done, so no snacking until then." Damon said pointing a spatula at the both of us. We bother gave him inecent smiles and walked ot the dinning table getting ready for the wonderful food that would arrive any moment now. It came and it was a plateful staked, it had at least 15 panakes. We ate in silince although I was a little noisy while eeating. I ended up eating 8 of them and the guys gave me weird looks.

"Are you ok Silver, I mean wont you get sick from eating all that?" Daden said giving me a weird look like he would know something.

"Yes Silver you got sick this morning and now your eating up a storm, are you sure your not sick?" Damon asked, worry caking his voice. I shook my head and in sign lanuage said 'I feel fine, I don't know why i'm acting like this'

Everyone got quiet for a moment until Daden let out a gasp, "I can't believe I didn't think of this before, maybe Silver could perhaps I don't know, be pregnant." He said in a suggestive tone staring at me.

My hands went straight to my stomach gliding over it, me having Damon's child. I have dreamed of it before but I totally forgot about even having kids. Isn't it painful, don't you go through those mood swings and random food cravings. I can't be pregnant it's impossible. I started hyperventilating and ran to my old room, locking the door. I sat in the bathtubs my knees to my chest. "I can't b-eileve I did that." I whisper to my self a tear running down my face. I looked up at the sink. Now that I think about it my period is late and aren't the other sum times vomiting and eating a lot of food.

"Silver are you ok?" Damon banged on the door, I didn't answer him. "Please answer Silver, I'm sorry for making you prevent I should have asked... Dammit" he said, I could hear him slide down the door. I gave a smile and wiped away my tears, I should be happy bit angry. I open the door making his head fall In between my legs, I blushed but didn't move him away.

"I am fine, it's great, I'm happy" I said in a low voice so my voice wouldn't crack. Damon gave me a sweet smile and got up kissing me on the lips, "great Christmas" I wish peers to him as we shared kisses.

-----------------------------------

Chapter end! Thanks for all the reads and votes, So even though it seems like the end of the story i'm not close to finishing so dont worr on it ending any time soon.

Read, Vote, Share. Please

-M