CHAPTER - 17

Y/N's POV :

[Next Day]

Right now, I was on my way to hospital to meet with that blondie after dropping my grandma at my parent's house. I really wanted to know about Ms. Manoban and maybe help her if can in anyway.

Grandma woke up this morning and doctor allowed her to go home after doing some check-ups

Grandma woke up this morning and doctor allowed her to go home after doing some check-ups. I had to stay with my grandma that's why I didn't talked with that blondie sooner.

My parents told me to rest because I spend the night at hospital but I told them I had some important thing to do and ran out of there before they could force me to stay. I will not lie, I really wanted to jump on my bed and sleep for the whole day but I couldn't.

Ms. Manoban is more important.

It's already evening but i still chose to visit her because I couldn't stay any longer without seeing her. Besides, blondie really wanted to tell me about her, so I'm not going to miss this chance.

I still haven't told Mina that I met Ms. Manoban in the hospital. I really wanted to tell her but I never got the time to do that. I will definitely tell her about it tomorrow though.

When I reached the hospital, I went straightly toward the elevator. I still remember her floor and room number so there was nothing to worry about.

I stood infront of her room and knocked slightly instead of bursting inside again like I did last time. The door opened after some time revealing the blondie itself.

I should probably ask her name.

Even if blondie suits her too.

She looked surprised to see me here even if she tried to hide it. Maybe because she didn't actually expected me to come here that's why she was surprised.

I entered inside after she invited me and quickly looked at her. She was looking pale and has gotten a lot thinner in the past few years. It still make my heart ache when I saw her.

I can't believe it's been already 7 years since I last saw her. It sounds unbelievable that she is already 33 years old because she doesn't look a day over 25. Even if she isn't healthy and a lot older, for me she is still the most beautiful women alive.

Even in a room full of pretty and young girls, I will still choose her becuase no one compares to her. She is the only one who can make my heart skip a beat.

Seeing her smile used to light up my day but that smile isn't present on her face anymore. Her eyes were always used to shine but now they look dull and lifeless.

I want to wrap her in my arms and take all of her pain, then keep her safe in my arms for the rest of my life but I know I am not in the position to do that. I re-

A loud sound of someone clearing their throat woke me up from whatever trance I was in. I turned to look beside me to see that blondie staring at me with a knowing look in her eyes.

She keep staring at me which made me confused. I looked at her with so much confusion until she finally rolled her eyes and said “You were staring at her for more than 10 minutes.”

I felt my face heat up from embarassment when she said that. I have already embarrassed myself infront of her twice. She must be thinking I'm dumb or something.

I keep opening and closing my mouth not knowing what to say causing her to roll her eyes again. “You can stare at her later, for now we need to talk because that's more important.”

She sat on the bed beside her after saying that and picked up the tray which was on a small table beside her bed with a small sized bowl in it filled with something I don't know the name of.

She also signalled me to sit on the chair which was beside her bed so I did. She tried to feed Ms. Manoban with a spoon but she never opened her mouth. After sometime she gave up and put the tray back to where it was.

Why she didn't ate?

“I am not going to beat around the bush. Just answer my one question honestly. Are you in love with her?”

My eyes were wide open with my jaw hanging in air. Her question left me completely speechles. I was debating if I should tell her not when she spoke again.

“I know you were her former student and she was your high school teacher. I will tell you everything i know but just answer my question first.”

I thought it was useless to waste more time on thinking if I should tell her or not because she seemed to alredy know everything so I told her the truth. “Yes but how do you know about it?”

“I am a lawyer. I am pretty good at observing people. I saw the look in your eyes whenever you looked at her.”

I was speechless, again.

<sigh>

She just rolled her eyes at me and said “You don't have to say anything, just listen. You need to know all of these things because it's important. And I'm telling you this because only you can help her.”

<she roll her eyes alot>

So, that's what I did. I just sat there ready to listen everything she was about say because I had a feeling my mind was about to blow up after this talk will end.

____________________
AND AS LONG AS HER SMILES STILL CONTINUE
TO BE PART OF THIS WORLD,
LOVE SHOULD HAVE NO FEAR
OF GOING EXTINCT.