CHAPTER - 12

THIRD-PERSON POV :

After Y/N graduated from high school, she went to college to pursue a degree in business administration along with Mina and Chaeyoung.

Throughout the years their bond only grew stronger.

Y/N never talked to her parents after she came back from her graduation ceremony. She used to spend time with her friends to avoid talking with her parents. What they did really hurt her and she was going to make them regret it.

Her parents were really confused about their daughter's behaviour. She has a cold personality but she never ignored them like that. Their confusion only grew when she left for college without saying anything to them.

For some months, they keep putting the balme on each other causing them to argue over little things. They couldn't stand each other and even considered divorcing.

Until one day Y/N's grandma came and knocked some sense into them. After that, her parents finally realised their mistake. They regretted doing this to Y/N and cursed at themselves for getting blinded by money.

They knew it will take alot of time for Y/N to forgive them for everything they did but they were willing to try and that's what mattered the most.

Y/N appreciated the efforts her parents were making and after sometime she finally forgive them. She was happy after a really longtime. Even if Y/N was in a different state they used to spend time together twice a month. It wasn't a big deal for them because they had alot of money.

Y/N had friends, her parents and her lovely grandma with her but something was missing. At night, she used to sit alone and think about the women who stole her heart.

She didn't wanted this. She knew it was hurting her a lot but she couldn't do anything.

During the years, she tried to date and move on from her teacher but nothing worked. No matter how much she tried, she always ended up comparing them with her.

Her parents knew that their daughter was secretly in love with someone but Y/N refused to tell them anything else.

Her grandma already knew about her being in love with her teacher and she didn't wanted anyone else to know about it.

When her grandma went to attend her graduation ceremony, she noticed the look on her grand daughter's face while hugging her teacher. She also caught Y/N looking at the older women with so much love and admiration in her eyes.

It didn't take her too long to realise that the person Y/N was in love with, was none other than her own teacher.

Y/N's grandma didn't had any problem with it but she was not sure how her parents will react, that's why she hide it from them.

After she graduated from college her parents handed over their business and company to her. She knew it will be hard but she was ready to take the responsibility that's why she agreed to it.

After she become the CEO, alot of girls wanted to date Y/N because of her money and good looks but no one caught Y/N's eyes.

Y/N was getting older and her parents were worried about her. As a parent they also wanted her daughter to find a beautiful women and get married with her. Her mom set her up on alot of dates but nothing worked.

Because Y/N's heart was hollow and only one person could fill it but it remained empty because that person wasn't with her.

That person was not even aware about Y/N's undying love for her.

____________________PERHAPS HER MEMORIES SHALL CONTINUE TO ORBIT LIKE SATELLITES AROUND MY PINING SOUL UNTIL EVERYTHING IS SWALLOWED BY A BLACK HOLE

PERHAPS HER MEMORIES SHALL CONTINUE TO ORBIT LIKE SATELLITES AROUND MY PINING SOUL UNTIL EVERYTHING IS SWALLOWED BY A BLACK HOLE.