CHAPTER - 5

Y/N's POV :

I lazily dragged my feet toward my next class, which was history. I entered inside and sat on my usual seat then put my head on the desk, yawning softly.

I really wanted to skip school today because my head has been throbbing since the moment I woke up but that meant I wouldn't be able to see Ms

I really wanted to skip school today because my head has been throbbing since the moment I woke up but that meant I wouldn't be able to see Ms. Manoban's angelic face so I decided against it.

I know my headache will only increase because history is so fucking boring so I zoned out for rest of the class.

It's been already a month since I bumped into Ms. Manoban and ruined her pretty clothes. Next day, when I went to her class I was really confused when I saw a paper bag on my desk but soon realisation hit me when I saw my hoodie neatly folded inside it with a small thank you note.

After I went home that today, I read that note over and over again smiling like a lovesick puppy. I am not going to wear that hoodie ever again, I will keep that hoodie with me for the rest of my life like a treasure.

<squeals in happiness>

Now whenever our eyes meets in the hallways or class, she always send me a quick smile which makes my heart skip a beat every damn time. Her smile make my days brighter and fill my heart with delight but at the same time it breaks my heart knowing she belong to someone else.

There is also a part of me who think that maybe, just maybe she also like me back because I have caught her stating at me on some occasions but I always push that thought away because that's not possible. I am sure she stare at me because she thinks I'm some weirdo or something, besides she is already engaged.

Did I forget to tell you that I know her fiance?

Yes, I did.

<sigh>

She is getting married to Kim Taehyung. I know him because his father is business partners with my dad. We are the reason why their business stay afloat otherwise they would have been already begging on the streets.

My father also own a industrial company but his focus mainly stay on his hotels and restaurants. My head hurts even more when I realised I am their only child and I will have to handle all of their business by myself in future.

I actually saw Taehyung when he came to pick up Ms. Manoban one day from school. They looked at each other with so much love and adoration in their eyes that I felt my heart broke even more but I was also happy for her.

I don't care if she is mine or not, the only thing that matters to me is her happiness. If she is happy with someone else, that's enough for me. <quietly sobs>

The bell rang breaking my train of thoughts causing me to sigh and walk out of there. I held my head and leaned on the wall outside the class when I felt my head hurt even more than before.

After a moment I pushed myself off the wall then started walking toward Ms. Manoban's class. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion when I didn't saw her at the entrance. I quickly entered inside but she was also not there.

The bell rang but still there was no sign of Ms. Manoban. After sometime the door opened which made me happy but my happiness quickly vanished when I realised it was another substitute teacher.

She wasn't here today.

Now, I regret not skipping school. I shouldn't have came here. I quietly groaned and put my head down trying to sleep but I think luck wasn't on my side because I hear a annoying voice.

The voice of Hwang Hyunjin.

He transferred here three weeks ago and since then he hasn't stopped disturbing teachers during their classes, especially Ms. Manoban. He is also bullying other students who are weaker than him and making fun of them. In just three weeks, he have already created a lot of chaos and I don't even want to think about what he will do in the remaining school year.

I don't have any problem with him because he don't disturb me but i want to destroy his pretty face everytime he disturb Ms. Manoban's class and talk shit about her when he knows she can't hear him.

But I can because his seat wasn't that far from mine.

“I had an amazing dream about Ms. Manoban's sexy ass. I wish I could make that dream real.”

My fist clenched in anger when his words reached my ears. All I wanted to do was go there and beat the shit out of him but I couldn't. I really hope he bully me too so I could beat him up without looking suspicious.

“Her voice is soft, she will sound so good while moaning my name.” he said again and laughed with his minions who just stayed with him to gain popularity and look cool.

I dig my nails into my palm because it was getting harder to stop myself from taking his life. I quickly put on my airpods and tried to calm down my anger by taking deep breaths then played a song I really liked.

I never had nobody and no road home
I wanna be somebody to someone

And if the sun starts setting, the sky goes cold
Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall
I really need somebody to call my own
I wanna be somebody to someone
SOMEONE TO YOU ♪♪♪

I listened to SOMEONE TO YOU by BANNERS until the bell rang then walked out of there.

Time to go home and get some rest.

<sigh>

____________________
I NEED A NAP AND A THOUSAND KISSES FROM HER,
TO FEEL ALIVE AGAIN.